WeHomeowners is a social networking portal site of homeowners, by homeowners and for homeowners.
Although there are many web and mobile functions that we provide, our immediate mission is to help homeowners with various methods to generate monthly cash flows. The methods we would like to focus on are:
1. Rent-a-room Home Sharing Service. In the current difficult economic times, many homeowners throughout the country may need to find new ways to obtain additional monthly income to help pay for the household bills that may include the monthly mortgage payments in order to hold on to their homes. By renting out a room or two and share the kitchen and car parking space, these distressed homeowners may find a legitimate way to obtain that needed monthly cash flows. This service is available now. The basic listing function to find potential renters is free to all members.
2. FARJHO Equity Sharing Service. FARJHO stands for Flexible And Reversible Joint Home Ownership. It is a new way to share partial home equity with other joint property investors on a flexible and eventually reversible basis. This service will be provided by WeHomeowners’ home equity crowdfunding affiliate FARJHO.com at http://farjho.com for a fee. Since the crowdfunding regulatory provisions will only be published by SEC in January, this service will be available in the first quarter of 2013.
3. SwapRent Cash Flow Sharing Service. SwapRent is a new way for homeowners to share a portion of the appreciation rights and depreciation loss obligations with an arms-length third party investor though letting the investor carry a portion of the monthly cash flow responsibility such as the monthly mortgage payments. This service will be provided by WeHomeowners’ home appreciation rights crowdfunding affiliate REIDeX.com at http://reidex.com for a fee. Due to the regulatory and educational complexities involved, this service will not be provided in the near term but will certainly be offered at a later stage when the regulatory and market condition allows.
In addition, WeHomeowners also provide the following functions for free to its users.
1. It helps members of HOAs (Home Owners Associations) throughout the country with a free account for communicating with their home owner associations to assist them with their operational and social networking needs, if their HOA also signs up for free.
2. It acts as a bulletin board to assist homeowners with neighborhood local school issues.
3. It helps local governments disseminate information to local citizens.
4. It helps homeowners to report their local neighborhood issues with local governments of their own towns, cities, counties or states.